Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Day in the Life part VII



I couldn't end the picture diary experience without one more picture of my wonderful handsome husband. Here he is after a very long day--finally home after the Admin. Council meeting at 9:22 PM. Join in song everyone! "He works hard for his money (duh-duh, duh-duh) So hard for it honey (duh-duh, duh-duh)! He works hard for his money, so you'd better treat him right..." :) Oh come on, you know you know that Tina Turner song! :)
Well, this has been a fun day. Maybe next time I do this I'll choose a summer day so that Stan can participate a little more. Bless you all for reading all of this. I know it's not earth-shattering news. It's just family life. And before any of you think life is ideal around here--just know that as editor of this project, I've edited out the time-out sentences of which there were two--just didn't think it would be fair to the accused to have their less-than-stellar moments included in this project. Hope you all have a wonderfully full day!

2 comments:

The Holland Family said...

What a wonderful idea! I have enjoyed your latest post. Miss you guys!

Carrie Beth said...

Loved it all, Agey! How wonderful to see each of your faces throughout your hectic day- thanks for sharing- what a great idea!