Monday, April 14, 2008

A Day in the LIfe part VI






Bath time is one of Benjamin's favorite times of the day. He's very good at doing the baby sign language for bath time, and often he'll do it to me all throughout the day, so I'm always glad when I can finally do the sign to him at night and see him get so genuinely excited. After bath and getting jammied-up and lotioned-up, Olivia wanted to read Benjamin a book or two. She gave him a sweet goodnight kiss before he hit the hay. Olivia and I read a few more books together before she went to bed. Stan is at an Administrative Council meeting at the church tonight, so we only saw him before and during dinner, and then he had to zip right back out the door again. Hopefully he'll be home before 9:30. These meetings are notoriously long. I'll try to get another shot of him in before the end of the night. It's been a nice day. Full, but good. And now with both bambinos bedded down, I've got to work on completing my Crown Financial Study homework--a little behind on that since we went to Mom and Dad's Thursday-Saturday. Time to get caught up!

No comments: