Monday, April 14, 2008

A Day in the Life part II



I've been working hard to keep up with Stan and his jogging regimen. I don't usually run quite as far as he does every day, but I am trying to jog between 1 and 2 miles each day. The great injustice, however, is that when Stan began jogging that much each day, the pounds just rolled off. Not exactly the story for me. I'm certain that a little additional discipline in my eating wouldn't hurt either, though. :) So here is a before and after. I actually did 2 miles today. Yeah! Go Adrienne, Go Adrienne, Go Adrienne! :) And yes, I do ask Olivia to cheer for me when she's home on Tues/Thurs and I'm treadmilling. Can you tell what my main love language is (those of you who have read the 5 love languages)?
ps--And yes, that book shelf behind the treadmill is out of control. It is a spring cleaning project that has needed attention for quite some time. :)

No comments: