Monday, April 14, 2008

A Day in the Life part V








So before Benjamin woke up, I got Olivia all dressed up in her dance attire, and while I got Benjamin up from his nap and changed his diaper, she watched her favorite parts of Mary Poppins--spoon full of sugar, jolly holiday & supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Then Benjamin and I dropped Olivia off at dance and did a quick Wal-Mart run--not exactly Benjamin's favorite thing, but we always seem to survive it. We came home to our wonderful Daddy who helped me unload the groceries and keep Benjamin from falling off of the picnic table while dinner was being prepared. Olivia helped me tonight--homemade pizza with mushrooms (or mashed potatoes as she calls them??? who knows why?) and now it's on to the bedtime preparations. I just got a call from wonderful Aunt Abby on her commute home out in Arlington, and she was telling me that Carrie Beth wouldn't want to know how people drive out near Dallas. Ich. Thank you Lord for keeping her safe. Olivia also has been telling me tonight that she has a "bad case of the wedgies". I tried to tell her that she must have on a pair of Indian drawers--'cause they keep creepin' up on her. :) Alright, on to bath time! We're coming to the finish line.

No comments: