Monday, April 14, 2008

A Day in the Life part IV








So after lunch we needed a little time outside to burn off some energy before nap time! :) Benjamin and I swept the garage while Olivia rode her tricyle, played with the beach ball, and flew the kite. It is a gorgeous day here today. Not too hot, not too cool. We enjoyed playing a while. Olivia did let me fly her kite, and while she wanted to photograph me flying it, it's tricky taking action shots like that, so I don't have evidence of my kite flying ventures, but I did enjoy flying it a little myself. :) Olivia is a pro, though! Finally I got them both down for a nap, and I came into my office to work on an inventory order. I've just finished that up, and now I'm done updating our picture diary. Olivia just walked in to notify me that she's not feeling like a nap today. Oh well, worth a shot, right? :)

2 comments:

Kristin Pattison said...

I love this! There is so much to say. First, you live in PARIDISE with all those tall green trees and wide front lawns. I also love how Olivia eats her bran flakes in the morning--a family tradition was it you or CB that would sprinkle bran flakes on your food? I am so proud of your running girl. I am going to join you and then we can encourage eachother. It is so fun to see you in your house, driveway , Olivia's school..and Benjamin's love for the hairbrush. I had so much fun with this! Keep it up

Adrienne Rogowski said...

So glad you enjoyed it since you were my muse! :) Oh yeah, branflakes are a strong family tradition. What you're remembering is that my mom sent us to college with oat bran (just like she sent us to Girl Scout camp with a large box of Triscuits)and we would sprinkle it on top of our cereal in the morning. Oh, yeah. That was good stuff. Kept things running in tip-top shape, if ya know what I mean! :) My family has a history of respect for fiber. :)
Thanks for the words of affirmation about the running. Do join!
I think only a true friend would enjoy this sort of ridiculously mundane and self-centered blog! Bless you for reading it all and skimming through the excess of pics! I still want to talk sometime. I'll try to work on a time. love ya!