Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Giggling at Dora Monster Truck Fun

OK, I know this becomes ridiculous after a while, but I love to see Olivia make Benjamin laugh, and forgive me if you're weary of seeing these clips, but I just can't resist sharing them in the hopes that it makes you laugh as much as it does me! :)
Sorry that Olivia is in her skivies. She'd just gotten home from ballet/tap class (thus the bun), and when she gets home, she gets out of those tights and her leotard as fast as possible.

2 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

Never apologize for including these precious clips! I love watching them! No one can make a baby laugh like its older sibling, huh? What fun...I bet Graveyard and Maxie were impressed :).

Nonny said...

Dad and Will and I watched this together and laughed aloud! Thanks for sharing the joy!