Tuesday, February 19, 2008

President's Day at the Rogowskis'







Well, it wasn't a thrilling day, but we surely did enjoy having Daddy home for Presidents' Day yesterday, and inspite of the yucky weather, we were still able to have a little fun outside. Stan sweetly did my weekly grocery trip for me yesterday, and I was immensely grateful. Ladies, you know how nice it is to have a break from that once and a while, right? At breakfast, Stan was holding Benjamin, and they were both so cute I couldn't resist snapping some photos of them, and then after b-fast, he and Olivia were cuddling on the couch as you see. We all managed to get good afternoon naps--sweet! Thank you, Lord for a fun day.

2 comments:

KL said...

tender pics!

Carrie Beth said...

Yes, girl, I do know how wonderful it is to have Daddy home! Everytime I tell the boys that Daddy gets to stay home because it is his day off, they both go crazy! Jonathan pushes his little fist up into the air and says, "yay!"- it is so cute. I loves it when Daddy is home too! It is always nice to have adult company :). I loved your sweet pictures.