Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Never had that happen before

OK, guys this may not be a post for you, but I just had a funny little moment and I thought you ladies might appreciate it--especially you moms who have nursed your babies.  I was just nursing Benjamin, and he was obviously coming to the end, losing interest, when suddenly he decided to give me a zerbert (some people call it a raspberry) before he finished up!  That was one of the craziest little moments I've had in a while.  It was given with much gusto, and after he did it he just looked up and smiled, like he knew he had done something funny.  Gotta love these little unexpected surprises of mommy-dom.

1 comment:

Carrie Beth said...

Oh, girl- those are precious moments!! It goes by so quickly, doesn't it? Isn't it amazing how soon you can see that little sense of humor?