Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Crooked River with the Rogowskis and Destradas

This past Saturday afternoon/evening Mary and Stan were RV camping at Crooked River and invited us all to come eat dinner with them. It was a bit of a sweat-fest, but we had some good food and managed to not melt with the help of some water guns that Mary had brought for the kids (much to Olivia's joy!). I took the kids to a playground down from their campsite. It was close to the river front and so we enjoyed a little bit more of a breeze down there which was nice. The kids played for a while on the playground and then we walked up to the river front and I tried to take some pictures. It was so idealic. If I were a photographer, I probably could've caught some better pics! :) The kids were patient with me while I attempted to get some pretty ones. Camping in August isn't for the faint of heart! Mary and Stan are my camping heros!!

No comments: