Monday, August 22, 2011

Murrays Come to GA for a Visit

This summer Stan's Grandma and Aunt June and Uncle Bob (Aunt June is Grandma's sister) along with Bob and June's daughter's Julie and Loretta all came for a visit to Georgia. The Sunday afternoon that we were supposed to go visit with everyone before they left wound up being the day after I was plastered with a nasty, horrible, no-good case of vertigo. Truly, it was absolutely terrible. It was worse than having the stomach flu. So, sadly, I didn't get to go with Stan and the kids when they spent some time over at Mary and Stan's visiting with the family who had come. Stan really enjoyed catching up with everyone. I had instructed him to take some pictures for me since I couldn't go, but he admitted he really forgot to take pictures 'till the end, so there aren't many here to see, but he got a few goods ones. These are some really sweet folks, and I hope that the next time they're in town I will be able to see them all. Fortunately Grandma was there for the week following, so we went by and visited her another night that week as you can see in the other pictures below. She's doing well and we're so glad she's very happy in the retirement community where she lives. Her hearing aids seemed to be working really well which is a bonus! :)

No comments: