Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Weekend with the Atkinson Family

The last weekend in March was Stan's 8th grade band trip to Orlando, but in Stan's absence, I had the wonderful privilege of keeping my nephews, David and Jonathan, for the night while their mom and dad had a night away! Then on Saturday, they returned and stayed with us through Sunday. It was a fun time. It would've been an amazingly fun time if it weren't for the fact that Olivia and I were both a bit sicky. Carrie Beth and Brad saved me on Saturday and Sunday. It would've been an extremely difficult weekend without them there to help out. I was very grateful for them. Sunday morning, I had to lead worship since Stan was out of town, and with Olivia having flu-like symptoms and Benjamin still not well from his strep throat, it would've been really hard with out them. We had fun inspite of the sickness, and the Atkinsons were real troopers putting up with all of us sickies. Here are some pics from our fun weekend. We went to Lowes on Saturday to participate in the kids workshop, and sweet Aunt CB had brought stuff for the kids to dye eggs.

No comments: