Wednesday, July 21, 2010

More Pictures from our 2 week stay in Albany


Well, it truly was a fun 2 weeks at Mom and Dad's. We are a special family--we love each other deeply. Like every family, we have our less than stellar moments--some of them down-right stinky, but God's grace runs through our family like a sweet cord binding us together. I had such a fun time getting to spend more time with Titus and AndyIV while their parents were away on a trip. Mom and Dad were extremely gracious hosts to us for such a long stay. I laughed a lot, gained weight from all the good food, swam usually twice a day, got a little tan, loved every precious second I got on the porches, was spiritually encouraged and challenged, got to hear my marvelous Dad preach, stayed up late and got up early because I hate to miss a second with these precious people! The list goes on and on. They were sweet days. Thank you Lord for our family!

2 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

Adrienne, thanks so much for posting these! We are so rich in love- lots to share- maybe that's why none of us live close by. Love you and miss you already!

Kristin Pattison said...

Ace, I always want to be a member of your family after theses posts! You look so wonderful..I love the new family pic on the main page too..love you girl