Monday, May 31, 2010

How Olivia Spends her Nap time/Quiet time


Olivia who is now 6 really doesn't do much napping anymore unless she is super duper pooped or if she's not feeling well, but during the summer time we're trying to have a quiet time each afternoon while Benjamin takes his nap (and sometimes Mommy and Daddy, too!). We have found Olivia doing all kinds of interesting things at the end of her quiet time. Today she dug out all of her markers from her art cart (the only reason she has a zillion of them is because many of them are remnants from my teaching days) and she organized them in color groups. She was very proud of herself and I thought she did a nice job, although we did have a little disagreement about where certain colors should be grouped. Where do you put teal? In the greens or blues? Olivia says most definitely blues. I said I was uncertain, but that I lean towards putting it with the greens.

1 comment:

kristin said...

oh ace I have loved all these posts..love O and Stan together at church..love seeing your life girl..