Friday, January 13, 2012

Jan 2, 2012 Last Day at the Adams Home

We spent our last day at Mom and Dad's at Turtle Park down by the river front in Albany. It was a gorgeous day and we had a really nice time. I took what became my favorite picture of the whole week at the park--you'll see it in this slideshow. It is of Miss Georgia. She's just such a precious little beauty!
We had a fabulous time with the family! One thing that I failed to get a picture of was the "Post Office" that the kids created together with Nonny's help. They invited us all to write little notes to one another so they could have letters in their post office. Then one night they brought them all in to the family room and delivered them to each of us. It was precious and hilarious! We will definitely be doing that again. It was my new favorite tradition for sure! I am blessed and grateful for these dear people.

No comments: