Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Good Follow-up appt.

I was talking to my sister Abby last night when I realized that I hadn't really made sure I let folks know how my first follow-up appointment went with my surgeon this past week.  I know many people have been praying for me, and I'm very appreciative for those prayers.  The visit went well, and he said that he sees healing occurring which is encouraging.  I just pray that it will continue.  This has been a long, frustrating road, and I'm so looking forward to being free of this.  I return to see Dr. Blankenship in six weeks to see how things are progressing.  I'll try to remember to communicate the results of that visit.  Thank you again, for your prayers.

1 comment:

KL said...

Astriss,
I am happy to hear about the healing. I hope this continues!
Love, K