Saturday, March 7, 2009

"My God is So Big..."

Olivia is a singer! She loves to sing, and we're so grateful that her Sunday School teachers have her sing each Sunday in class. She told me Miss Melody taught this song to her, and she usually does it with a little more gusto than this, but she often pulls back a little bit when I turn on the video camera. She is a good singer, and it brings us such joy to hear her singing praise to God!
It appears that in order for you to play this video, you have to click on the little picasa symbol down at the bottom of the picture, and then click on the words "My God is so Big". Then you'll be able to play it. Frustrating that I can't seem to make it any simpler. sorry!

1 comment:

Carrie Beth said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! What a cutie!! When did she get so big? I LOVE to hear Olivia sing- this is so sweet. Thanks for sharing!