Monday, October 18, 2010

Daisy Scout Weekend Adventures Oct 2010

A week ago, we spent the weekend doing lots of activities with Olivia's Daisy Scout troop. We went to the Okeefenokee Swamp (not a personal fave), and then I went on an overnight campout with Olivia in one of the scout's backyard. These are sweet, fleeting days--even if they involve swamps and tent-camping. ;) Here are some pictures from our weekend adventures. We are very blessed to have a great troop leader, Miss Kim! We praise God for her leadership and the thought and care that she puts into all of her preparations. Truly a blessing.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

What a great time! Such a sweet time of life!

The Holland Family said...

I love it! I remember making my first sit-upon and my first camp out!

Adrienne Rogowski said...

Indeed it is, Mom! Karen, I do too! So much fun! Mom was telling me she remembered making her first sit-upon when she met with her Brownie troop in 1957 in the basement of Orange Hall in St. Marys! People have been sittin' upon sit-upons for a long time, I guess! :)